Monday 26 October 2015

Oak House Studio DT cards

Hi! Bloggers

I have been creating for the lovely Lynnda at Oak House Studios again.

I have really got into using the stamps and inks, they are so versatile.  I have diluted them for spraying and made my own ink pads.


This card is just repeating a daisy stamp with Wine ink pad and the verse is stamped onto Stampbord. 


Lynnda showed this technique of Kissing the stamps together, and this is what I have tried with a small and large daisy stamps. 


This is the big daisy stamp, these stamps are very easy to love using.


All 3 layers of this card is in Peacock Green. I embossed some card and used the made up ink pad in the gorgeous Peacock Green, I then sprayed diluted ink through a mask and added a sentiment.  I then stamped out the big daisy and cut it out. It doesn't show too well the sparkle glitter in the centre of the daisy.

That's all for now, thank you for looking xx




No comments:

Post a Comment